The rule of thumb is that the basics of a 3-bedroom house will fit into our 8’ x 16’ container. However, that depends on how good you are at 3D Tetris (packing). The idea is to pack upward along the walls and across the ceiling.
The entire process with Capsule went smoothly and the associates I worked with were professional and friendly. I moved from one end of the Metroplex to the other, with 6 weeks of storage in between. The Capsule itself was clean and roomy with plenty of space for all my stuff. I'll save you the time and effort of comparison shopping - just go with these folks!
I cannot praise this company enough! They are professional with a very personal approach. They reach out via text, email, or phone to ensure there are no gaps in communication. We love supporting family owned businesses. If you are on the fence going with the local company or corporate…take my advice and give Capsule a try!
Our experience was fantastic with Capsule. Professional and great communication through the whole process. Love that they are local! Best price in town!
The use of a Capsule container while we were remodeling was a definite lifesaver. We had to completely move out of our kitchen and breakfast room, and much of our den. … Clean, weather tight, and amazingly easy to place and pick up. I highly recommend Capsule for your onsite DFW area storage needs.
The entire experience using the Capsule storage container was amazing. The employees are extremely professional and had great communication every step of the process. Great value for storage and they were able to get the storage units into a location other companies could not. Definitely recommend.
Rules for Renting a CAPSULE Portable Storage Unit
- We require individuals to use autopay, a credit card or debit card is required.
- CAPSULE does not prorate. Rent is monthly and begins on the day of delivery.
- Scheduling is per availability; we do not reserve a specific time window.
- DFW CAPSULE does not provide long-distance moves. Check our service area or ask.
- Don't fill the container with more than 6,000 lbs. of contents (or $4,500 worth).
- CAPSULE isn't responsible for the contents. Check with your homeowners/renters' insurance, a 3rd party insurance available upon request.
- CAPSULEs must go ON your property (not the street). Capsule is not responsible for local laws or ordinances.